(PS2) RPG (J) Игры для популярной игровой системы SONY Playstation 2 Азиатского региона жанра - RPG

Реклама
Оцените пожалуйста - SEGA Ages 2500 Series Vol.1 Phantasy Star Generation 1 [SLPM-62362] [Eng] (v1.0).
(1)
Рейтинг темы: голосов - 1, средняя оценка - 5.00.

Теги
dvd-convert, phantasy star 1, phantasy star generation, sega ages 2500 series, vol.1

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 28.08.2012, 12:28   #1
Person Of The Community

Tournesol - просто великолепная личностьTournesol - просто великолепная личностьTournesol - просто великолепная личностьTournesol - просто великолепная личностьTournesol - просто великолепная личностьTournesol - просто великолепная личностьTournesol - просто великолепная личность
United Kingdom (Great Britain) / Japan SEGA Ages 2500 Series Vol.1 Phantasy Star Generation 1 [SLPM-62362] [Eng] (v1.0)             

SEGA Ages 2500 Series Vol.1 Phantasy Star Generation 1 [SLPM-62362] [Eng] (v1.0)

накатка

Скриншоты

Genre: jRPG
Language: English
Media Type: PlayStation 2/CD
Римейк первой части Phantasy Star, переработано все: движок, музыка, бои. теперь на английском.

Описание:
Итак, Phantasy Star 1. Одна из самых выдающихся игр на Sega Master System (SMS).
Солнечная Система Алго, где-то в галактике Андромеда. Вокруг звезды Алго вращаются три планеты: Палма - планета-столица системы, Мотавия - планета-пустыня, недавно колонизированная паламианцами и третья планета Дезорис - представляющая из себя ледяную пустыню. Климат на Дезорисе не позволяет строить города на поверхности, поэтому все селения на Дезорисе, включая город - космопорт паламианцев Скур, расположены под землей. Власть в Алго захватил тиран Лассик, который жестоко давит на корню любое сопротивление, которое пытаются поднять недовольные жители. Один из участников сопротивления - Неро Ландейл, был убит тайной полицией Лассика. Его сестра Элис Ландейл решила выполнить последнюю просьбу своего брата - найти и убить Лассика.
Римейк первой части из серии Phantasy Star на Sega Master System, переработано все: движок, музыка, бои. Так же переведён весь текст в игре на английский.

P.S. Тем, кто собирается играть в Phantasy Star Generation 2 рекомендуется сохранить сейв после прохождения этой части, чтобы во второй части открылся квест на воскрешение персонажа, которого убивают посреди игры(как Aeris в FFVII, но, что интересно, задолго до неё).

Ссылка на то место, где это все переводили - http://www.pscave.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3032

HINTS
Код:
Hints: by Kyence

Weapon hints:

1) Claws are better than Fangs! Don't let the stats fool you!  The Iron Claw that yield two attacks despite the lower  ATT value actually deals more total damage than the single attack of the Ivory Fang.  An example was a Dezorian with Myau at level 45: 46+44 = 90 vs. 66 for the fang.

The same thing applies  to the Crystal Claw.  Use it over the Gold Fang.  Myau almost always attacks twice, and his total attack is 2nd only to Odin.

2)The Wands can be used by anyone, including Odin!  Firestick casts Flare, CrystalRod casts Hypno, Caduceus casts RHeal, and Psycowand casts a spell that recovers about 50MP.

3)The Toglis Claw in the site walkthrough is actually the Thick Fur, Myau's best armor.

4)The Thick Fur and the Dezoris accessories allow the wearers to recover HP when walking but NOT in battle.
-----------------------------

Control shortcuts:

1) Select L1 for Say/Talk

2) Select R1 when standing next to land/water to automatically board the appropriate vehicle.
-----------------------------

Collab Info:

1) Buying a gem like fire, ice, hewn, storm gives that attk element to your weapon.  Buy selecting Collabo in battle, you can use that element.

2) Buying a Heal Gem and equipping it allows rehealing after each action in battle. Equipping two Heal Gems allows more rehealing.

3) Lightning Collab paralyzes bosses: including the Dragons, Lassic, and Dark Falz!

4) The strongest Collab is Banisher.

5) The Photon collab can be used twice.  Then, it takes away the Heal Gem.  It restores 100% MP to an ally.
------------------------------

Numeros pattern:
1. Talk to Uno and Dos in Camineet.
2. Talk to Tres in Bortevo.
3. Talk to Dos again-->get 1000MST.
4.Talk to Uno again-->get 1000MST.
5.Talk to Tres again-->get 1000MST.
6.Talk to Seis in Abion-->get Heal Ring.
7.Talk to Tres again-->get nothing.
8.After get Iron Claw, go to Drasgow and speak to Edgar, talk to Cuatro in Casba. He mentions Siete in Uzo. Get nothing. (4)
9.Talk to Siete in Uzo-->she mentions an Ocho (8)-->get no money (7)
10. Talk to Ocho in Skure-->He gives 3,000 mst, not a book-->changed it already.
11.Speak to Nueve in Parolit-->He gives 3,000mst.  
12.Cinco is in Drasgow.-->She mentions Nueve.  Get 2,000MST.
PENDING:
13. Talk to Diez in Torua Gate.-->N/A
14. Talk to Cero in Baya Malay Tower-B3.-->Will give you a bunch of Trimates.  Make sure you have room in your inventory!
------------------------------------

Extras: 

1) After defeating Medusa, talk to Phil in Parolit.  He will give you a book.  Speak to Sharissa in Camineet to sell the book for 5000MST!

2) You cannot even get through Aukba Pass without a Dezo Ring!  

3) Note: In the PSCave walkthrough, a bug was mentioned in the sequence of going to the top if you leave Baya Malay after speaking to Damor and getting tye Crystal.  However, I tested this, leaving, saving in Camineet and going straight to the top...I did not have a problem.  Make sure when you speak to Damor that he mentions going to the top of the tower before leaving him.

4)Clue:  When need to go to Baya Malay, If Hashim doesn't talk to you about the Open Spell, talk to Faith in Scion then talk to him again.

CD Lutz edition

ReadMe
Код:
Phantasy Star Generation: 1

Lutz Edition - Version 1.0
by Kyence

Features:  This PS2 ISO file contains English translations to enable play by non-Japanese speakers.  

Disclaimer:  This PS2 ISO file is being provided to the community at no cost.  It is intended for players that already own the original PS2 disc but cannot play it due to the language barrier.  It may not be redistributed in English without the permission of Kyence (kyence@kyence.net).  It may not be sold, or used for commercial purposes.  It may be used as a template to translate the game into other languages, as long as credit is given to Kyence and Tryphon.

Use:    Simply Load the Iso in PCSX2.  Select the Fast Reboot.  I have used version 0.9.8.  The Japanese BIOS is required fr play. Playing on a Playstation 2 has NOT been confirmed. If game music slows down, adjust the speedhacks; please refer to PCSX2 manuals for additional information.

Special Thanks:

Tryphon for adding the missing English letters.

Orakio_Rob (orakio@gazetadealgol.com.br) for inspiring me with his team's Portuguese translation and the invaluable decompression software that made the translation possible.

Ignitz, and Rodolfo for demystifying the compression and developing the decompression software.

Missagh Alami (http://www.pscave.com) for spreading the word and helping to host the game.

The many people who have shown so much interest in this game's translation...without your support, I would have taken much longer to get myself motivated!

Google Translate

Jim Breen's WWWJDIC (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/c...wwwjdic.cgi?1C)

-----------------------------------------------------

FAQ

Q: Why is this called the Lutz edition?

A: For those that played PS2 and PS4, they may desire to see the same character with the same name.

Q: Why didn't you change Alis, Myau, Odin, and Lassic's names?

A: Two reasons: the first was nostalgic for me; second, the menus only allowed four letters for the name.

Q: Are the monster names the original Japanese names?

A: Yes.  The only change I made was call the Casba Dragon "Wise Dragon" instead of "Dragonwise."  In English, adjectives appear before the verb *wink*

Q: How literal is the translation?

A: As Orakio Rob mentioned on his site, this is more of a "localization."  Due to space constraints, some sentences and phrases were shortened.  Cultural differences in idioms required equivalent English sayings.  Also, due to cultural differences, the characters often talk with questions.  It is typical to be more assertive in English speech, so when an inquisitive sentence structure was unnecessary, it was written in English as a statement.
However, the feel of the game was preserved throughout.  

Q:  Did you make any changes to the script?

A:  One NPC...Phil in Parolit.  His original script was flip-flopping between believing the existence of Medusa, almost obsessed, and then making fun of the characters after they say they beat her.  Even Myau thought he was a loon.  It was difficult to figure out what the heck the Japanese script was supposed to convey. To amuse myself, I made him a stoner, playing a silly pun.  Enjoy!

Q:  Why did you change some spell names?

A:  Not enough space to write the names made it necessary for players to quickly identify a spell's purpose.  Also, I liked using "CRYO" instread of "FRZ" or "COLD" or "ICE." "CRYO" gives it more of a sci-fi feel, which is a big part of the Phantasy Star series.

Q:  How long did this take?  What did you have to do?

A:  Two years.  I had to figure out the pointers and offset values in order to make space for additional letters wherever I could.  I did it all using the MadEdit hex editor and the UltraISO software.  The original game was encoded into SHIFT-JIS.  Any data I replaced was entered decompressed.  I translated all of the game text into English myself.

Q:  Will you be translating Generation: 2 into English?

A:  After a few months off, I may tackle Generation: 2, which is my all-time favorite RPG.  However, due to a lot of words written as graphics, I will need help in editing and reinserting the graphics.  This is not set in stone, and if anyone is already working on it, I will defer to them.

----

Thank you so much for playing this translation that I initially started so I could get through the game and enjoy it myself!  I am not a professional programmer of any kind, and do not plan to update the game unless there are serious bugs.  I have played through the game to the end.  The Clear Data can be loaded by the Generation: 2 ISO as well.  Be gentle with complaints, and don't forget...you can always edit the game and make your own version - just let me know, I'd love to see a true programmer polish my diamond in the rough.

Enjoy,

Kyence (kyence@kyence.net)

Данные образа GetMD5
PS2 ISO MD5 Calculator v2.30 by Chook
--------------------------------------------------
File Name : PSG1.iso
File Size : 72 857 904
Image Mode : CD Mode 2 Form 1
Size Error : Correct Size
Created On : 21.08.2012
Created By : ULTRAISO 8.0
Disk Name : SLPM-62362
Application: PLAYSTATION
Copyright : 3DAGES
Sony ID : SLPM-62362
Version : 1.02
Region : NTSC-J Japan
Sony LOGO : Absent
REAL MD5 : 8eff76bdce451078db081946cdbf49f4
4 REDUMP : 2cb076ac3705f6a13469a18c6b2a06d5
REAL SECTORS: 30977 SIZE: 0x457B930
DATA SECTORS: 30827 SIZE: 0x4525710
USED SECTORS: 30827
ZERO SECTORS: 150
==================================================

CLOUD.MAIL.RU
Формат Образа: *.ISO ~ 69.45Mb
Формат Архива: 7z ~ 51Mb
Этот текст скрыт Вы должны зарегистрироваться чтобы увидеть скрытый текст. После регистрации и активации аккаунта нажмите кнопку 'Спасибо', чтобы увидеть скрытый текст содержащейся здесь. Регистрация возможна через e-mail и OpenID. Если Вы испытываете проблемы с регистрацией, пожалуйста свяжитесь с Администратором volgame@gmail.com

MEGA.CO.NZ
Image: ISO
7z ~45 MB
Этот текст скрыт Вы должны зарегистрироваться чтобы увидеть скрытый текст. После регистрации и активации аккаунта нажмите кнопку 'Спасибо', чтобы увидеть скрытый текст содержащейся здесь. Регистрация возможна через e-mail и OpenID. Если Вы испытываете проблемы с регистрацией, пожалуйста свяжитесь с Администратором volgame@gmail.com

DVD-Convert Lutz edition

GetMD5
PS2 ISO MD5 Calculator v1.93 by Chook
------------------------------------------
File Name : Phantasy Star I Generation 1(SLPM_62362).ISO
File Size : 1 362 733 056
Image Mode : DVD 5
Size Error : Correct Size + Lock Sector
ESR Patch : No
Create Time: 13.09.2012
Created By : CDVDGEN 2.00
Volume : SLPM_62362
Publisher : SQUARE_FUN
Copyright : RUTRACKER
Producer : SQUARE_FUN
Sony LOGO : Compatible with Sony ID
REAL MD5: 514ffea80c0de70c12a003763ca85bd1
REAL SECTORS: 665397 SIZE: 0x5139A800
LOCK SECTOR1: 665397 END: 0x5139A800
ZERO SECTORS: 0
==========================================

CLOUD.MAIL.RU
Формат Образа: *.ISO ~ 1.27Gb
Формат Архива: 7z ~ 35Mb

CD Noah edition

ReadMe
Код:
Phantasy Star Generation: 1

Noah Edition - Version 1.1
by Kyence

Features:  This PS2 ISO file contains English translations to enable play by non-Japanese speakers.  

Disclaimer:  This PS2 ISO file is being provided to the community at no cost.  It is intended for players that already own the original PS2 disc but cannot play it due to the language barrier.  It may not be redistributed in English without the permission of Kyence (kyence@kyence.net).  It may not be sold, or used for commercial purposes.  It may be used as a template to translate the game into other languages, as long as credit is given to Kyence and Tryphon.

Use:    Simply Load the Iso in PCSX2.  Select the Fast Reboot.  I have used version 0.9.8.  The Japanese BIOS is required fr play. Playing on a Playstation 2 has NOT been confirmed. If game music slows down, adjust the speedhacks; please refer to PCSX2 manuals for additional information.

Special Thanks:

Tryphon for adding the missing English letters.

Orakio_Rob (orakio@gazetadealgol.com.br) for inspiring me with his team's Portuguese translation and the invaluable decompression software that made the translation possible.

Ignitz, and Rodolfo for demystifying the compression and developing the decompression software.

Missagh Alami (http://www.pscave.com) for spreading the word and helping to host the game.

The many people who have shown so much interest in this game's translation...without your support, I would have taken much longer to get myself motivated!

Google Translate

Jim Breen's WWWJDIC (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/c...wwwjdic.cgi?1C)

-----------------------------------------------------

FAQ

Q: Why is this called the Noah edition?

A: For those that played PS1 and want to play the game with all of the original names intact for nostalgic gaming fun!

Q: Why didn't you change Alis, Myau, Odin, and Lassic's names?

A: Two reasons: the first was nostalgic for me; second, the menus only allowed four letters for the name.

Q: Are the monster names the original Japanese names?

A: Yes.  The only change I made was call the Casba Dragon "Wise Dragon" instead of "Dragonwise."  In English, adjectives appear before the verb *wink*

Q: How literal is the translation?

A: As Orakio Rob mentioned on his site, this is more of a "localization."  Due to space constraints, some sentences and phrases were shortened.  Cultural differences in idioms required equivalent English sayings.  Also, due to cultural differences, the characters often talk with questions.  It is typical to be more assertive in English speech, so when an inquisitive sentence structure was unnecessary, it was written in English as a statement.
However, the feel of the game was preserved throughout.  

Q:  Did you make any changes to the script?

A:  One NPC...Phil in Parolit.  His original script was flip-flopping between believing the existence of Medusa, almost obsessed, and then making fun of the characters after they say they beat her.  Even Myau thought he was a loon.  It was difficult to figure out what the heck the Japanese script was supposed to convey. To amuse myself, I made him a stoner, playing a silly pun.  Enjoy!

Q:  Why did you change some spell names?

A:  Not enough space to write the names made it necessary for players to quickly identify a spell's purpose.  Also, I liked using "CRYO" instread of "FRZ" or "COLD" or "ICE." "CRYO" gives it more of a sci-fi feel, which is a big part of the Phantasy Star series.

Q:  How long did this take?  What did you have to do?

A:  Two years.  I had to figure out the pointers and offset values in order to make space for additional letters wherever I could.  I did it all using the MadEdit hex editor and the UltraISO software.  The original game was encoded into SHIFT-JIS.  Any data I replaced was entered decompressed.  I translated all of the game text into English myself.

Q:  Will you be translating Generation: 2 into English?

A:  After a few months off, I may tackle Generation: 2, which is my all-time favorite RPG.  However, due to a lot of words written as graphics, I will need help in editing and reinserting the graphics.  This is not set in stone, and if anyone is already working on it, I will defer to them.

----

Thank you so much for playing this translation that I initially started so I could get through the game and enjoy it myself!  I am not a professional programmer of any kind, and do not plan to update the game unless there are serious bugs.  I have played through the game to the end.  The Clear Data can be loaded by the Generation: 2 ISO as well.  Be gentle with complaints, and don't forget...you can always edit the game and make your own version - just let me know, I'd love to see a true programmer polish my diamond in the rough.

Enjoy,

Kyence (kyence@kyence.net)

Данные образа GetMD5
File Name : PSG1.iso
File Size : 72 857 904
Image Mode : CD Mode 2 Form 1
Size Error : Correct Size
Created On : 21.08.2012
Sony LOGO : Absent
REAL MD5 : 6c1af08d31c00ffe1a326b49077afb6a
4 REDUMP : 4c8a1be6a50b7c2f71afe87e393b5c6f
REAL SECTORS: 30977 SIZE: 0x457B930
DATA SECTORS: 30827 SIZE: 0x4525710
USED SECTORS: 30827
ZERO SECTORS: 150

CLOUD.MAIL.RU
Формат Образа: *.ISO ~ 69.45Mb
Формат Архива: 7z ~ 51Mb

DVD-Convert Noah edition

Данные образа GetMD5

File Name : Phantasy Star I Generation 1 (SLPM-62362) (Noah Edition) (ENG) (DVD).iso
File Size : 1 074 528 256
Image Mode : DVD 5
Size Error : Correct Size + Lock Sector
ESR Patch : No
Created On : 05.08.2019
Volume : PSG1 NOAH EDITION
Publisher : SEGA
Preparer : SHAMALAMA
Sony LOGO : Compatible with Sony ID
REAL MD5 : 4be44885a845e778261b6d9ad05b5341
4 REDUMP : 4be44885a845e778261b6d9ad05b5341
REAL SECTORS: 524672 SIZE: 0x400C0000
LOCK SECTOR1: 524672 END: 0x400C0000
USED SECTORS: 514420
ZERO SECTORS: 0

CLOUD.MAIL.RU
Формат Образа: *.ISO ~ 1.00Gb
Формат Архива: 7z ~ 34,9Mb

PSG1 JPN Credits
Код:
Phantasy Star Generation: 1 End credits

Note:  Due to the removal of some kanji characters to allow extra English letters, some are missing in-game.  To give visible praise to those who developed the Japanese game, here are the End Credits.  Please use MS Gothic and ensure that your computer can view Japanese fonts & letters.

Thank you for playing!

-Kyence (8/21/2012)

END CREDITS:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dedicated to the players and developers of
the original game” 

プロデューサー

齋藤 大成

マーケティング

参鍋 誠二郎  

下村 一誠   

制作

岡島 信幸

武田 憲太郎

高木 伸也   

デザイン アドバイザー

酒井 智史(Sonicteam) 

パッケージ&メインキャラクターデザイン  

水野 暁一(Sonicteam)  

ゲーム 制作    

株式会社日本アートメディア

高橋 充    

吉川 義賢  

鶴長 浩二  

ゲーム グラフィック 

伊東 大

典  

江良 奈緒美    

山口 明日香    

ゲーム プログラム    

間中 哲也  

米山 裕    

ゲーム サウンド アレンジ    

大田 雄一 

菅井 信義  

イベントグラフィックス 制作  

株式会社ジーベック    

制作統括    

佐藤 徹  

キャラクターデザイン    

岸本 誠司    

作画監督    

岸本 誠司    

原画    

前田 明寿  

坂崎 忠 

佐藤 天昭    

高見 明男    

背景    

プロダクション・アイ   

小山 俊久     

川合 文江     

菱沼 康範    

動画    

鳥山 冬美    

網野 里子 

藤巻 重幸    

前田 崇  

富田 美穂子  

色彩設計・色指定    

関本 美津子   

仕上げ  

スタジオタージ    

宮原 奈緒子  

細川 和美    

伊藤 俊幸     

中村 早智    

森田 都世 

猪原 奈緒子  

店崎 小百合  

南 龍介  

小柳 寿志    

レンダリング    

広瀬 勝利    

協力    

石坂 透(i MOVE)       

営業    

野本 章  

淡路 輝之    

飯塚 浩  

石田尾 友章  

今津 晴夫    

植村 幸司    

遠藤 好人     

田中 俊行    

田中 暢浩    

橋本 賢一     

正廣 康伸    

目々沢 克利  

安田 勝史    

安田 徹   

渡辺 祐介     

南里 昌弘    

鈴木 淑子    

高崎 明彦    

セールスサポート    

浅海 和宏     

深沢 洋子     

石坂 郁夫    

林 智彦  

宣伝    

大内 孝悦 

飯高 慎也    

広報    

竹崎 忠  

南雲 靖士   

田中 正広    

秋山 公希     

清野 朝実   

藤井 睦弘  

杉林 充章    

城田 雄一郎  

佐藤 美也子  

パッケージ  

字原 直似    

前田 桂代子  

スペシャルサンクス  

中 裕司(Sonicteam)    

小玉 理恵子(OVERWORKS)   

吉田 徹(OVERWORKS)    

吉田 一彦   

澤田 剛   

小島 義   

小嶋 正樹     

村山 浩一     

松木 靖則    

八木 絵里子  

望月 緑  

江原 友紀絵  

北本 宇宙    

古宇田 宏美(日本アートメディア)    

平山 貴之(日本アートメディア)  

エグゼクティブ アドバイザー   

小澤 政太郎   

前田 雅尚    

エグゼクティブ プロデューサー   

伊藤 裕二   

- English: KYENCE/TRYPHON

c)SEGA/3D-AGES 2003   

This is the beginning…

Tournesol вне форума  
Реклама

Старый 17.08.2013, 10:20   #2
Администратор

volgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспоримаvolgame репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Ответ: SEGA Ages 2500 Series Vol.1 Phantasy Star Generation 1 [Limited Edition] [SLP             

Файл перезалит на сервис MEGA.CO.NZ
Сказали спасибо volgame
Старый 26.07.2014, 12:47   #3
Легенды PSX Planet

shamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Re: SEGA Ages 2500 Series Vol.1 Phantasy Star Generation 1 [Limited Edition] [SLPM-62             

[DVD-Convert]

Последний раз редактировалось shamalama; 26.07.2014 в 18:42.
shamalama вне форума  
Сказали спасибо shamalama
Старый 26.07.2014, 14:56   #4
PSX Planet Elite Supporter

Mifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспоримаMifa репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Ответ: SEGA Ages 2500 Series Vol.1 Phantasy Star Generation 1 [Limited Edition] [SLP             

Доставлено в шапку

Mifa вне форума  
Сказали спасибо Mifa
Старый 24.12.2018, 15:37   #5
Легенды PSX Planet

shamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Ответ: SEGA Ages 2500 Series Vol.1 Phantasy Star Generation 1 [SLPM-62362] [Eng] (v1             

Добавлено зеркало CD Lutz edition и дополнительно CD Noah edition.
Эти 2 пользователи сказали Спасибо shamalama за это сообщение:
Старый 05.08.2019, 23:43   #6
Легенды PSX Planet

По умолчанию Ответ: SEGA Ages 2500 Series Vol.1 Phantasy Star Generation 1 [SLPM-62362] [Eng] (v1             

добавлен DVD-Convert Noah edition
Эти 3 пользователи сказали Спасибо shamalama за это сообщение:
Ответ

Опции темы