(PS2) RPG (J) Игры для популярной игровой системы SONY Playstation 2 Азиатского региона жанра - RPG

Реклама
Оцените пожалуйста - Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol.1: Phantasy Star I: Generation 1 [SLPM-62362] [Eng] (v2.10).
(0)
Рейтинг темы: голосов - 0, средняя оценка - .

Теги
2500, ages, dvd-convert, generation, phantasy, phantasy star 1, phantasy star generation, sega, sega ages, sega ages 2500 series, series, star, vol, vol.1

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 02.12.2015, 01:32   #1
Легенды PSX Planet

shamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспорима
United Kingdom (Great Britain) / Japan Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol.1: Phantasy Star I: Generation 1 [SLPM-62362] [Eng] (v2.10)             

Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol.1: Phantasy Star I: Generation 1
[SLPM-62362] [English] (v2.10)

Translation Notes & Hints: by Kyence

The translation was made to be as accurate as possible. However, the translator felt it was necessary to make one major change.

In the beginning of the game, Alisa looks over a cliff and asks Nero to protect her. While this is probably a more powerful for the Japanese, to the translator this doesn't fit the scene and feels out of character for Alisa compared to the original Phantasy Star. It was changed to have Alisa swearing to avenge her brother's death and to make La Shiec pay.

Some other minor changes have been made since then, but they're small enough that they won't affect your enjoyment of Phantasy Star generation:1. Check the readme for more information.

With this v2.10 translation of Generation:1, there are no more abbreviations; in other words, ALIS is no longer going to EQP her LACONSWD. Spell names are restored to their full nonsensical glory, character names are their original intentions, abbreviations are expanded, menu graphics have been remade, and dialogue is updated and clarified.
Readme
Phantasy Star Generation:1

Version 2.10
by Kyence

Features: This ISO contains English translations to enable play by non-Japanese speakers.
It also expands off the original v1.00 translation, giving it a variable width font, new menu
graphics, original spell names, and expanded text pretty much everywhere.

Disclaimer: This translation is being provided to the community at no cost. It is intended for
players that already own the original PS2 disc but cannot play it due to the language barrier. It
may not be redistributed in English without the permission of Kyence (kyence@kyence.net). It may
not be sold, or used for commercial purposes. It may be used as a template to translate the game
into other languages, as long as credit is given to Kyence, Tryphon, and vivify93. All rights
reserved by Sega/3D Ages/D3 publishing.

Use: Simply load the ISO in PCSX2. I completed both the alpha and beta tests on PCSX2 v1.2.1.
The Japanese BIOS is required to play this game. If you experience any lag, adjust the speedhacks;
please refer to PCSX2 manuals for additional information, or visit this website:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Sega...:_Generation:1

As of this writing, play on an actual console—whether it be any of the models of PlayStation 2 or
PlayStation 3—has not been tested.

Table of Contents

Section A00: Special Thanks
Section A01: FAQ
Section A02: Translation Notes
Section A03: Closing

-----------------------------------------------------

Section A00: Special Thanks

Tryphon for adding the missing English letters in v1.00, and for v2.10: adding the variable-width
font routine, helping me by supplying countless bug fixes, making the new English menu graphics, and
just being an all-around patient saint!

Orakio_Rob (orakio@gazetadealgol.com.br) for inspiring Kyence with his team's Portuguese translation
and the invaluable decompression software that made the translation possible.

Ignitz and Rodolfo for demystifying the compression and developing the decompression software.

Missagh Alami (http://www.pscave.com) for spreading the word and helping to host the game.

Kyence (http://kyence.net/) for having made the original v1.00 translations, even going so far as
to make two different versions so people could have Lutz be called Noah, if they so wish!

bokokun (http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/bokoku...ributions/faqs) for having made the Game Lists to
help people play Phantasy Star Generation:1 before it was translated.

Wolfgang Landgraf (http://www.wolfgangarchive.com/psg1-web/index.html) for having made much the same
thing as bokokun, but more streamlined and inclusive.

The many people who have shown so much interest in this game's translation...without your support,
Kyence would have taken much longer to get herself motivated! That goes for me, too!

Google Translate.

J-talk's Kanji to Romaji Converter. (http://nihongo.j-talk.com/)

Jim Breen's WWWJDIC. (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/c...wwwjdic.cgi?1C)

Sega of America for bringing the original games over in the first place.

Sega of Japan for creating the original games and the remake.

Section A01: FAQ

Q: Will there ever be a version with character and spell names used in the Sega Master System game?
(Lassic, Noah, Exit, etc.)

A: If Kyence ever makes a version of Phantasy Star Generation:2 with the Sega Genesis character
names? Yeah, absolutely. I will want to match her work. But for now—please don't make me!
Hahahaha.

Q: Are the monster names the original Japanese names?

A: Yes. The only change Kyence made was to call the Casba Dragon "Wise Dragon" instead of
"Dragonwise." In English, adjectives appear before the verb. I also changed the name of the
late-game enemy "Snail" to "Hardshell," because I didn't think that such a weak name was fitting
of a strong monster. Lastly, the enemy "Ghost" had its name changed to "Revenant," because it's
a zombie, not a ghost!

Q: How literal is the translation?

A: As Orakio Rob mentioned on his site, this is more of a "localization." Due to space
constraints, some sentences and phrases were originally shortened; I did my best to expand them,
but I'm an editor, not a translator, so some nuance may still be lost. Cultural differences in
idioms required equivalent English sayings. Also, due to cultural differences, the characters
often talk with questions. It is typical to be more assertive in English speech, so when an
inquisitive sentence structure was unnecessary, in English, it was written as a statement.
However, the feel of the game was preserved throughout.

Q: Did you or Kyence make any changes to the script?

A: Both of these first two stem from Kyence's translation. One NPC...Phil in Parolit. His
original script was flip-flopping between believing the existence of Medusa, almost obsessed,
and then making fun of the characters after they say they beat her. Even Myau thought he was a
loon. It was difficult to figure out what the heck the Japanese script was supposed to convey.
To amuse herself, Kyence made him a stoner, playing a silly pun. I preserved that, since I
liked it!

Kyence also changed the beginning sequence with Alisa standing over the cliff. In the Japanese,
she keeps saying "I...I...protect me, Nero!" Kyence changed it to "My brother...La Shiec will
pay. I swear it!" It goes along more with the scene and the original translation in English for
the Master System game. On the other hand, you will notice many NPC have musician names (like
Wiz, Bahamen, and Aaliyah)—these were the actual names used in the Japanese version. Someone
really liked them!

As for changes I made to Kyence's work? Honestly, not much is different beyond my expansion and
clarification. I did add a couple of hints to the game's script, so you can put that walkthrough
away and just enjoy the game a little. You still have to explore the planets to get where you're
going, but the game should give you a clear sense of direction. Believe me when I say this is
superior just for a more readable typeface, though.

Enjoy!

Q: What was that about added hints?! Are you trying to make my Phantasy Star into Barbie: Horse
Adventures or something?!?!

A: Nooo, no no no! I just wanted you to not have to refer to a full walkthrough to make it through
this fantastic gem. You'd normally be searching for hours or not even find these things if I
hadn't dropped them into the game, not that that's a bad thing. I think the hints I gave are
relatively subtle. If you don't believe me, here is a full list of all freshly-added hints.

1. A relatively minor hint toward the side quest with Phil and Sharissa listed in the HINTS
file; at one point, Sharissa now wishes she had something to make her happy.

2. A hint on where to find the Laconian Armor. You'd find it normally by exploration, but
given that it's one of the sacred armaments, I figured it should be lent some more direct
respect by the dialogue.

3. The smallest of hints on where to find the Frost Dragon. This time, the location is NOT
given, but your search radius is narrowed down by a bit.

4. Lastly, I DID directly reveal the location of the laerma tree...if you look for the right
informant, that is.

Any other hints in the game were there in the first release of the translation. I promise that
it's still good old tough-as-nails Phantasy Star. Honest!

Q: Why did you change the spell names?

A: Actually, I didn't! I kept them all the same from the Japanese version; no other version of
Phantasy Star until now has kept these names, not even SMS Power!'s translation of the SMS
original. Like the team did with Phantasy Star Generation:2, I'm going to be making some
translation notes after this section for those interested.

Q: How long did the update take? And what did Kyence have to do?

A: Two years for v1.00. Kyence had to figure out the pointers and offset values in order to make
space for additional letters wherever she could. She did it all using the MadEdit hex editor
and the UltraISO software. The original game was encoded into SHIFT-JIS. Any data she
replaced was entered decompressed. She translated all of the game text into English herself!
As for me, it took Tryphon and I about two months to update this to v2.10; I had a lot of free
time, and editing, by nature, is simply a much quicker process than translating.

Q: Will Kyence be translating Generation:2 to English?

A: It's all done! http://www.romhacking.net/translations/2505/ Go ahead and get to it. I had
nothing to do with Generation:2, though. I'm just a really big fan!

Section A02: Translation Notes

Lucia's Mirror, Helen's Necklace, Europa's Earrings, Ring of Vulcan:
These are all mythological references of some sort; Helen and Europa are Greek, while Vulcan is
Roman. As for Lucia? I have no idea. The name sprung to mind Lucia from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, so
I wrote that she was a priestess in the description.

PelorieMate, Roginine:
Why aren't these Monomate and Dimate to match the fluids? Because in the original Phantasy Star,
Colas and Burgers were energy food. PelorieMate is a parody of the real-world energy bar CalorieMate
by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. in Japan. Likewise, Roginine is a parody of the real-life Japanese
energy drink Arginine V by Kirin. I double-checked with Kyence and a couple of translation sites
for Generation:1 that she directed me to—bokokun's Game Lists on GameFAQs and Wolfgang Landgraf's
Home of Phantasy Star Generation:1—and these two retained their Master System names in the remake,
alright.

Flaeli, Giflaeli:
Took this spelling of the fire-elemental spells from Phantasy Star IV, which you'll see is going to
be a recurring trend. It apparently takes its name from "flare." Flarey or Flaery might've been a
better spelling, but Flaeli seems fine for now.

Froze, Gifroze, Rafroze:
Not like "I froze the chicken;" it's said more like "froh-zay."

Tandre, Gitandre:
Why Tandre and not Tandle, as in Phantasy Star IV? There's another spell used by enemies in
Phantasy Star IV called Tandil, which is apparently a mistranslation of Tandir, Turkish for
"thunder." I figure that Tandle suffered the same issue. By the way, it's said "tahn-dray," not
"tahn-der."

Curela:
The romaji of this is Kyuara, and I recognized Kyua- as "cure." So that just left the -ra. Could
it be Cura? No, people would accuse me of making things up to put Final Fantasy references in
Phantasy Star. What about Curera? No, too similar to Cura. Wait, I get to set the precedent here!
And thus Curela was born.

Warla, Mawarla:
Taken from Phantasy Star IV again. Mawarla was originally Muwarla, possibly standing for M. Warla,
(Magic Warla?) but I felt that Mawarla is a bit better for a spell name; it takes the Ma- from the
first two letters of "magic."

Telele:
Taken from Phantasy Star IV. It's apparently pronounced "tell-ell."

Powma:
Originally Pauma. Powma would be closer to Pama, if my knowledge of romaji is correct, but I felt
Pow-, taken from the English "power," would be a better way to start off this spell's name.

Lucsta:
Originally Rakusuta. I don't have the faintest idea as to what it's meant to be, but Raku- reminded
me of the romaji for the English word "luck," which I believe is "rakku." So I named the spell
Lucsta. To me, it makes sense; it grants you an infallible escape from battle, which is pretty dang
lucky.

Tolupa:
I want to say I've heard the spelling "Traport" for this spell name, but I don't know where. Even if
I did remember, Traport isn't a valid spelling of this for a few reasons. Firstly, the romaji is
"toruupa;" that's right, it ends in "-pa," not "-pooto." Secondly, Trapa wouldn't work because the
doubled "u" means that the intent was for the "u" to stay when translated to English. I made the "r"
an "l" because I wanted the word to somewhat resemble the English word "teleport."

Surto:
Originally "Suruto." I was almost about to name this spell Sluto when I realized what the hell that
spell name contained... So I pondered. Surt is the name of a Norse mythological figure, Sult is too
close to "slut," actually naming it Slut is out of the question...and eventually, I just decided to
name it Surto. Nice and neutral name.

Rapt:
Not as in "May I have your rapt attention, please," it's an anagram of the word trap. It was like
this in Japanese first, so I preserved it here.

Mwode:
The original spelling was Muode, and I just kind of upped the spelling a little bit to make it more
phonetically accessible. It's said "mwoh-day," just so you know.

Explosion:
The original name was closer to "Explose" or "Exploze," and Kyence had changed it so it wouldn't be
as Engrishy. I stood by her decision.

Hell's Gate:
This was originally "Heru Inbiti." I'm not sure what "Inbiti" is supposed to be. Maybe short for
"Invitation?" Kyence named this Hellfire, but bokokun's translation guide on GameFAQs suggested
to call it "Hellgate". I chose to expand it a bit and call it Hell's Gate. "Invitation to Hell"
or "Hell Invitation" both sound awkward as spell names, anyway, and Hell Invitie is just...no.

Medical Treatment:
Quite a doozy of a spell name, ain't it? Originally Medical Treat, shortened to Med. Treat in
Kyence's translation, and originally changed to just Treatment at first...and then Phantasy Star
Generation:2's translation came out. Amia (AKA Anna) has a new special skill that originally
shared its name with this Collabo Spell. Kyence expanded its name to Medical Treatment, so I chose
to follow suit for conistency.

Section A03: Closing

Thank you so much for playing this translation that Kyence initially started so she could get
through the game and enjoy it herself!

As for me? I'm glad to have done this, even if I did get so lazy at the end that I stole and
slightly rewrote Kyence's readme from v1.00, haha. The game looks and reads much better now,
with no horrid Terranigma-esque font. I did this update because, while I do appreciate very much
so what Kyence did, the font and all caps and abbreviations were impeding my enjoyment of the
game.

To be blunt, this update was made entirely for selfish reasons: so I could play Phantasy
Star Generation:1 and not have to suffer through any of that. I also did want to update it to
Phantasy Star Generation:2's standards, and now there's not so big of a gap between the quality of
the two games' translations.

If you want to translate this into your language, contact Kyence and/or Tryphon. All I did was edit
text, so I don't really have much to do with the actual translation.

Thank you so much for all your support,

vivify93 (http://www.romhacking.net/community/1523/)
Collabo Spells FAQ
Phantasy Star Generation:1

Collabo Spells FAQ

Use: This file contains an introduction and listing of every Collabo Spell (Short for Collaboration
Spell.) in Phantasy Star Generation:1. The game tells you absolutely nothing about how they work,
and Kyence originally made a somewhat messy spreadsheet of their effects and what combinations are
valid. I thought that a more simple plain text guide would be cleaner and of better assistance to
players.

If you want to play the game totally blind, please STOP READING NOW and close the document!

Special thanks to bokokun of GameFAQs for initially figuring out how Collabo Spells work.

Table of Contents

Section A00: Introduction
Section A01: List of Collabo Spells
Section A02: Combination List

Section A00: Introduction

So what are Collabo Spells, exactly? In the weapon shop of the very first town, Camineet, you'll
find some crystals for sale with a pendant icon preceeding their names. Each crystal is named after
an elemental or healing spell that each of the three spellcasting party members will learn. Each
teammate, even Tyrone, can equip said crystals to gain some bonus effects.

Flaeli Crystal - 5,500 meseta
Adds fire element to weapon
Allows wearer to cast Flaeli

Hewn Crystal - 5,500 meseta
Adds wind element to weapon
Allows wearer to cast Hewn

Tandre Crystal - 5,500 meseta
Adds lightning element to weapon
Allows wearer to cast Tandre

Froze Crystal - 5,500 meseta
Adds ice element to weapon
Allows wearer to cast Froze

Heal Crystal - 7,000 meseta
Restores 20 HP after wearer's every action
Allows wearer to cast Heal

Curela Crystal - 7,000 meseta
Attempts to protect wearer from negative status effects
Allows wearer to cast Curela

In addition to these effects, you can also equip two Spell Crystals at once, and you'll be granted
the ability to cast a powerful new spell for 0 MP! However, it does have a price—every time you
use a Collabo Spell, whether it be a simple Flaeli or the powerful Hell's Gate, there's a chance
that one of your Spell Crystals could break. So be sure to only use your Collabos when you're in a
dire situation.

As you can see from the prices, they're not exactly meant for you to be able to buy them from the
get-go. Later on in the game, however, you'll probably be able to afford your first one or two
Spell Crystals, and fully enjoy the benefits they bring to the table.

Section A01: List of Collabo Spells

This is a list of every Collabo Spell and its effects. I didn't include spells that are normally
accessible by casting them via the magic menu. Collabo Spells can only be used in battle.

Fire-elemental
--------------
Fire Wall - Wall of flames singes one enemy.
Fire Storm - Wind causes fire to spread across a group of enemies.
Disaster - Fire strikes like a thunderbolt and blazes all enemies.
Explosion - Nuclear reaction of ice and fire explodes on one enemy.

Wind-elemental
--------------
Tornado - Giant gale storm slices all enemies.

Lightning-elemental
-------------------
Thunderstorm - Strikes one enemy with lightning and attempts to paralyze them.

Ice-elemental
-------------
Blizzard - Freezing ice storm damages all enemies.
Flash Freeze - Lightning bolts and an iceberg damage all enemies.
Snow Slider - Torrents of snow crash down on all enemies.

Non-elemental
-------------
Hell's Gate - Devil's eye spies upon one enemy and the Reaper comes to damage them.
Luster Banish - Sacred discus brings judgment to one enemy, damaging them.

Curative
--------
Recovery - Fully restores all allies' HP.
Last Photon - Fully recovers one party member's MP.
Medical Treatment - Removes negative status effects from all party members.
Return - Revives one party member.

Section A02: Combination List

Now, earlier when I mentioned that you can cast one of the spells I listed above at no cost other
than the price of the crystals and the chance that said crystals may break, I omitted a minor
detail. Your character's weapon type has to match up with the spell you want to create, or the
collaboration won't work. Hey, it's not my fault that the dang spells are finicky about how they
activate! It doesn't make altogether too much sense about when a collaboration will work with a
weapon, so I've taken the liberty of making a list here.

Global
------
These Collabo Spells can be used with any weapon.

Flaeli Crystal = Flaeli
Hewn Crystal = Hewn
Tandre Crystal = Tandre
Froze Crystal = Froze
Heal Crystal = Heal
Curela Crystal = Curela
Flaeli Crystal + Flaeli Crystal = Giflaeli
Hewn Crystal + Hewn Crystal = Gihewn
Tandre Crystal + Tandre Crystal = Gitandre
Froze Crystal + Froze Crystal = Gifroze (Not a typo! This is Gifroze, not Rafroze.)
Heal Crystal + Heal Crystal = Doheal

Swords
------
Collabo Spells that can be used with Alisa's swords.

Flaeli Crystal + Heal Crystal = Fire Wall
Hewn Crystal + Tandre Crystal = Tornado
Hewn Crystal + Curela Crystal = Medical Treatment
Tandre Crystal + Curela Crystal = Thunderstorm
Froze Crystal + Heal Crystal = Luster Banish

Knives and Daggers
------------------
Collabo Spells that can be used with Alisa's knives and daggers.

Flaeli Crystal + Froze Crystal = Explosion
Flaeli Crystal + Curela Crystal = Hell's Gate
Hewn Crystal + Heal Crystal = Recovery
Tandre Crystal + Froze Crystal = Flash Freeze

Fangs
-----
Collabo Spells that can be used with Myau's fangs.

Hewn Crystal + Froze Crystal = Blizzard
Froze Crystal + Curela Crystal = Snow Slider
Heal Crystal + Curela Crystal = Return

Claws
-----
Collabo Spells that can be used with Myau's claws.

Flaeli Crystal + Hewn Crystal = Fire Storm
Flaeli Crystal + Froze Crystal = Explosion
Tandre Crystal + Heal Crystal = Last Photon

Axes and Broadswords
---------------------
Collabo Spells that can be used with Tyrone's axes and broadswords.

Flaeli Crystal + Hewn Crystal = Fire Storm

Guns and Machine Guns
---------------------
Collabo Spells that can be used with Tyrone's guns and machine guns.

Flaeli Crystal + Tandre Crystal = Disaster
Hewn Crystal + Tandre Crystal = Tornado
Hewn Crystal + Heal Crystal = Recovery
Tandre Crystal + Froze Crystal = Flash Freeze

Canes
-----
Collabo Spells that can be used with Lutz's canes.

Hewn Crystal + Curela Crystal = Medical Treatment
Tandre Crystal + Heal Crystal = Last Photon
Heal Crystal + Curela Crystal = Return

Slicers
-------
Collabo Spells that can be used with Lutz's slicers.

Flaeli Crystal + Tandre Crystal = Disaster
Hewn Crystal + Froze Crystal = Blizzard
Froze Crystal + Curela Crystal = Snow Slider
HINTS
Hints by Kyence

Use: This is a small text document of hints that Kyence believed are relevant to aiding you in
your Phantasy Star Generation:1 adventure. Though I did update this a bit, I only updated names
and terms to reflect those used in v2.10, altered the linebreaking, and fixed some typos. The
document is still written from Kyence's perspective.

If you want to play the game totally blind, please STOP READING NOW and close the document!

Table of Contents

Section A00: Weapon Hints
Section A01: Control Shortcuts
Section A02: Collabo Spell Info
Section A03: The Numeros Family Side Quest
Section A04: Other Notes

Section A00: Weapon Hints

1) Claws are better than fangs! Don't let the stats fool you! The Iron Claw that yields two
attacks, despite the lower Attack value, actually deals more total damage than the single attack
of the Ivory Fang. An example: a Dezorian vs. Myau at level 45: 46 damage + 44 damage = 90.
Compare that to the flat 66 damage for the Ivory Fang.

The same thing applies to the Crystal Claw; use it over the Gold Fang. Myau almost always
attacks twice, and his total attack is second only to Tyrone.

You may actually want to keep this logic in mind for all of the dual-hitting weapons. Alisa
gets knives and daggers and Tyrone gets guns and machine guns, though unlike his double-shot
regular guns, machine guns shoot all enemies.

2) The canes can be used as items by anyone, including Tyrone! The Magic Stick casts Flaeli, the
Crystal Rod casts Hypnos, the Caduceus casts Raheal, and the Psycho Wand casts a spell that
recovers about 50 MP.

3) The Toglis Claw mentioned in the Phantasy Star Cave walkthrough is actually the Thick Fur, Myau's
best armor.

4) The Heal Ring, Thick Fur, and Dezoris accessories allow the wearers to recover HP when walking,
but NOT in battle.

Section A01: Control Shortcuts

1) Press L1 to Consult.

2) Press R1 when standing on to land or next to water to automatically board the appropriate
vehicle.

3) Press R1 when dialogue is scrolling on-screen to automatically display all of the text.

4) Press L2 when an Atlas is active to hide the dungeon floor label and mini-map. While the
mini-map is hidden, it's incapable of disappearing. You can walk around the dungeon as much as
you like without its effect wearing off.

Section A02: Collabo Spell Info

1) Equipping a Spell Crystal like Flaeli, Froze, Hewn, and Tandre adds that element to your weapon.
By selecting Collabo in battle, you can use spells of that element.

2) Buying a Heal Crystal and equipping it grants HP restoration after each action in battle.
Equipping two Heal Crystals grants even more healing!

3) The Collabo called Thunderstorm paralyzes bosses, including the dragons, La Shiec, and Dark Falz!

4) The strongest Collabos are Luster Banish and Hell's Gate.

5) The Collabo called Last Photon can be used twice, then the Heal Crystal will shatter. Last
Photon recovers all MP for one ally.

Section A03: The Numeros Family Side Quest

1. Talk to Uno and Dos in Camineet.

2. Talk to Tres in Bortevo.

3. Return to Camineet and talk to Dos again to receive 1,000 meseta.

4. Do the same for Uno and receive another 1,000 meseta.

5. Return to Bortevo and speak with Tres once more to get yet another 1,000 meseta. Make sure to
talk with him again so he mentions his sister in Abion.

6. Talk to Seis in Abion and she'll gift you the Heal Ring.

7. After that, return to Tres and speak with him again.

8. After getting the Iron Claw, go to Drasgow, then come back to Uzo and speak to Edgar.

9. Talk to Cuatro in Casba. He'll mentions Siete in Uzo.

10. Talk to Siete in Uzo, and she'll mention an Ocho.

11. Locate and speak with Ocho in Skure. He gives you 3,000 meseta.

12. Speak to Nueve in Parolit, and he'll give you 3,000 meseta.

13. Cinco is in Drasgow; she mentions Nueve. Then she gifts you 2,000 meseta.

14. Talk to Diez in Torua Gate.

15. And lastly, find and speak with Cero in Baya Malay Tower: B3. He'll hand you a bunch of
Trimates! Make sure you have room in your inventory. If you get PelorieMates, you missed a
Numeros family member somewhere.

Section A04: Other Notes

1) After defeating Medusa, talk to Phil in Parolit. He will give you a book. Then go and speak to
Sharissa in Camineet to sell the book for 5,000 meseta!

2) You cannot even get through Aukbar Pass without a Dezorian Ring.

3) Note: In the Phantasy Star Cave walkthrough, a bug was mentioned in the sequence of going to the
top if you leave Baya Malay after speaking to Damoa and getting Damoa's Crystal. However, I
tested this—leaving, saving in Camineet, and going straight to the top...I did not have a problem.
Make sure when you speak to Damoa that he mentions going to the top of the tower before leaving
him.

4) Hint: When you need to go to Baya Malay, if Hashim doesn't talk to you about the Mwode spell,
talk to Faith in Scion, then talk to him again.
Скриншоты

Для сравнения - скриншоты v1.0

Обложко-накатко

Платформа: PlayStation 2
Жанр: jRPG
Язык: English
Издатель: Sega
Разработчик: Sega
ID: SLPM-62362
Кол-во игроков: 1

Описание:
Итак, это римейк первой части из серии Phantasy Star 1. Одной из самых выдающихся игр на Sega Master System (SMS).
В римейке переработано практически всё: движок, музыка, бои. Здесь представлена английская адаптация римейка - на английский переведен весь текст, что есть в игре.

Солнечная Система Алго, где-то в галактике Андромеда. Вокруг звезды Алго вращаются три планеты: Палма - планета-столица системы, Мотавия - планета-пустыня, недавно колонизированная паламианцами и третья планета Дезорис - представляющая из себя ледяную пустыню. Климат на Дезорисе не позволяет строить города на поверхности, поэтому все селения на Дезорисе, включая город - космопорт паламианцев Скур, расположены под землей. Власть в Алго захватил тиран Лассик, который жестоко давит на корню любое сопротивление, которое пытаются поднять недовольные жители. Один из участников сопротивления - Неро Ландейл, был убит тайной полицией Лассика. Его сестра Элис Ландейл решила выполнить последнюю просьбу своего брата - найти и убить Лассика.
Римейк первой части из серии Phantasy Star на Sega Master System, переработано все: движок, музыка, бои. Так же переведён весь текст в игре на английский.

P.S. Тем, кто собирается играть в Phantasy Star Generation 2 рекомендуется сохранить сейв после прохождения этой части, чтобы во второй части открылся квест на воскрешение персонажа, которого убивают посреди игры(как Aeris в FFVII, но, что интересно, задолго до неё.

Ссылка на то место, где это все переводили - http://www.pscave.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3032

CD

Данные образа GetMD5
PS2 ISO MD5 Calculator v2.30 by Chook
--------------------------------------------------
File Name : PSGEN1e_v2-10.iso
File Size : 69 790 896
Image Mode : CD Mode 2 Form 1
Size Error : Correct Size
Created On : 24.11.2015
Created By : ULTRAISO 8.0
Disk Name : SLPM-62362
Application: PLAYSTATION
Copyright : 3DAGES
Sony ID : SLPM-62362
Version : 1.02
Region : NTSC-J Japan
Sony LOGO : Absent
REAL MD5 : 34f193f06fd0ad075561f0ca15833d48
4 REDUMP : 0947ed50921985f6a9243ace21473a0c
REAL SECTORS: 29673 SIZE: 0x428ECB0
DATA SECTORS: 29523 SIZE: 0x4238A90
USED SECTORS: 29523
ZERO SECTORS: 150
==================================================

CLOUD.MAIL.RU
Формат Образа: *.ISO ~ 66,6Mb
Формат Архива: 7z ~ 51Mb
Этот текст скрыт Вы должны зарегистрироваться чтобы увидеть скрытый текст. После регистрации и активации аккаунта нажмите кнопку 'Спасибо', чтобы увидеть скрытый текст содержащейся здесь. Регистрация возможна через e-mail и OpenID. Если Вы испытываете проблемы с регистрацией, пожалуйста свяжитесь с Администратором volgame@gmail.com

DVD-Convert

Данные образа GetMD5
PS2 ISO MD5 Calculator v2.24 by Chook
File Name : Phantasy Star I Generation 1 (ENG)(DVD)(v2.10)
File Size : 1 381 990 400
Image Mode : DVD 5
Size Error : Correct Size + Lock Sector
ESR Patch : No
Created On : 01.12.2015
Created By : ULTRAISO 8.0
Disk Name : SLPM-62362
Application: PLAYSTATION
Volume : PHANTASY STAR I GENERATION 1
Publisher : PSCAVE
Copyright : RUTRACKER
Preparer : SQUAREFUN
Sony ID : SLPM-62362
Version : 1.02
Region : NTSC-J Japan
Sony LOGO : Absent
REAL MD5 : 797655cf8d8d691d2f507318f4e9d0d4
4 REDUMP : 797655cf8d8d691d2f507318f4e9d0d4
REAL SECTORS: 674800 SIZE: 0x525F8000
LOCK SECTOR1: 674800 END: 0x525F8000
USED SECTORS: 664556
ZERO SECTORS: 0
==================================================

YANDEX.DISK
Формат Образа: *.ISO ~ 1.29Gb
Формат Архива: 7z ~ 35Mb
Этот текст скрыт Вы должны зарегистрироваться чтобы увидеть скрытый текст. После регистрации и активации аккаунта нажмите кнопку 'Спасибо', чтобы увидеть скрытый текст содержащейся здесь. Регистрация возможна через e-mail и OpenID. Если Вы испытываете проблемы с регистрацией, пожалуйста свяжитесь с Администратором volgame@gmail.com

Последний раз редактировалось shamalama; 13.12.2015 в 15:08.
shamalama вне форума  
Реклама

Старый 24.12.2018, 14:50   #2
Легенды PSX Planet

shamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспоримаshamalama репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Ответ: Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol.1: Phantasy Star I: Generation 1 [SLPM-62362] [Eng]             

добавлен исходный CD
Сказали спасибо shamalama
Старый 31.10.2020, 20:17   #3
PSX Planet Elite Supporter

S.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспоримаS.T.A.R.S. репутация неоспорима
По умолчанию Ответ: Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol.1: Phantasy Star I: Generation 1 [SLPM-62362] [Eng]             

CD
DVD convert

Перезалито 12 сентября 2021

Последний раз редактировалось S.T.A.R.S.; 12.09.2021 в 18:16.
S.T.A.R.S. вне форума  
Эти 6 пользователи сказали Спасибо S.T.A.R.S. за это сообщение:
Ответ

Опции темы