Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23.12.2017, 17:24   #314
Person Of The Community

GENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущееGENRY3000 обеспечил(а) себе прекрасное будущее
По умолчанию Ответ: Перевод видеороликов Black(и Cold Winter)             

Тут не в моих силах разобрать
5 HONGKONG

5 HONGKONG "en"
Your move, sleeping Beauty. Oh Jesus Danny, you don't give up do you? Two weeks now and you've lost how many games? You would weared terrible chess player, but fuck for these days. Come over here and set down bathtub(bastard) and when you whant to eat recuperation like. (I had no)No thanks I get. My company for three weeks, thanks, enough I'd say. So what are you gonna do now, then Kasparov no yet all men didn't affect, bike tyranny diesel London, but bodyguard work odd(or) lecture on security here in there. So now , there are my grab own beard like yours, get myself sorted with a pipe and slippers grow old fat and lazy by the beach. give a Stanley[grave standy] you may as well throw yourself off the balcony right now. We have men like as an engineer tea sets no waiting for death monkey fingers are no monkey fingers and those are some seriously fucking monkey fingers. The boy had issues. Clearly. Andrew I'm doing well here my things are good, seriously good and get us by chance you know then get a smoking back in a what commands Corbin Hastings well my asking hemorrhoids as life passed me by What are you offering Danny? I have more work goin then I can handle at the moment, much more what(work). I want you at man. This games get along in a tooth Danny I passed my shelf life ten years ago I mean you can't want to go on much longer you got to give up at some point. I can't Andrew, i have no option, this is important, really important. See I cut your standard 10%. 10%? Fuck. Come on Danny, don't insult me. Not after all this time not now manky fingers ah no monkey fingers look at this fucking place. 15% ? I want 50% plus that 5 milli still owe me from Cartagena. Cartagena? Huh. 20% and a 5 mil. 45% on the 5 mil gets you a deal. You're a busturd, you know that (I'm doing you )On completion only papers a Swiss deposit account and an expense account sought me out an offshore as well will you something nice and quiet an island somewhere steady margaritas in the Sun. Ok, you got you got it Dilma deal. Don't suppose SAS left much of me lying around. What do you think? You're as dead as they come funeral honors and all. It's an easy job nice easy job week after camera here in Africa buff intelligence collection nothing too dramatic or detail by Kevin teondra. It's good to see Andy, good luck. You'll need
GENRY3000 вне форума