PSX Planet: SONY PlayStation Community

PSX Planet: SONY PlayStation Community (https://psxplanet.ru/forum/index.php)
-   Request for SONY PlayStation Games (https://psxplanet.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [HELP] Crash Team Racing (https://psxplanet.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=31471)

Minecapo 11.09.2017 17:13

[HELP] Crash Team Racing

Hi, I have read on Crash Bandicoot Wikia that Penta Penguin and Fake Crash have an epilogue in the end of the Crash Team Racing Beta.How can I get the epilogues of Fake Crash and Penta Penguin in the end Team Racing Beta (if this one has)?

GumVonSchweetz 12.09.2017 09:56

Ответ: [HELP] Crash Team Racing

I have no idea but i'm curious why are you playing Beta version instead off finished and stable version.=) Also i have checked in some wikia page about this beta version of CTR and realized beta is kinda buggy. For example game shows wrong racing positions:

volgame 12.09.2017 10:08

Цитата:

Сообщение от GumVonSchweetz (Сообщение 220883)
but i'm curious why are you playing Beta version instead off finished and stable version.

Он фанат серии, а фанаты готовы сами сделать карт, сшить костюм Крэша и устроить гонки, они готовы играть во всё что из данной серии или по данной игре, лишь бы найти что-то новое, чего скажем не было в окончательном релизе.

rashan 12.09.2017 12:43

Цитата:

Сообщение от GumVonSchweetz (Сообщение 220883)
I have no idea but i'm curious why are you playing Beta version instead off finished and stable version.=) Also i have checked in some wikia page about this beta version of CTR and realized beta is kinda buggy. For example game shows wrong racing positions:

Why? Are you kidding me?))) Beta is always a super exciting look at "what could have been" and also offers replay value (depending on the state of the beta). Betas are awesome and fun :D

GumVonSchweetz 12.09.2017 13:49

Цитата:

Сообщение от rashan (Сообщение 220892)
Why? Are you kidding me?))) Beta is always a super exciting look at "what could have been" and also offers replay value (depending on the state of the beta). Betas are awesome and fun :D

Да я против Беты ничего не имею, наоборот соглашусь, что всегда интересно посмотреть на раннюю версию любимой игры. Просто мне кажется странным, что человек хочет пройти недоработанную версию игры (учитывая тот баг, который я нашёл на одном из сайтов wikia, где места во время гонки отображаются неверно. Оно так проходимо вообще?)=) P.S. Только заметил, что мы оба имеем танцующих человечков в подписях по середине:D

Minecapo 12.09.2017 14:14

I'm looking for Penta Penguin's message in ending credits of Crash Team Racing,I watched a video where Penta has an epilogue message in the ending credits but this doesn't happen in the ending credits of Crash Team Racing.

How can I make Penta Penguin say his epilogue in the credits of Crash Team Racing?

rashan 12.09.2017 17:56

Цитата:

Сообщение от Minecapo (Сообщение 220895)
Crash Team Racing?

Get the same beta version that is described in that Wikia?

Minecapo 12.09.2017 20:11

Цитата:

Сообщение от rashan (Сообщение 220906)
Get the same beta version that is described in that Wikia?

there's no download on that site, it's just an encyclopedia

MFS 24.09.2017 13:08

Minecapo, you can download CTR Beta even from this site, I dont see any problem. And yeah there are endings for Penta & Fake Crash. They exist in the final version as well, but only in the code of the game for some unknown reasons.

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 19:22.

Перевод: zCarot
Права | Copyright ©
© PSX Planet Community 2003-2023